What is React Native Club?
React Native Club is a dedicated community built for React Native developers
As a React Native developer myself, I often find myself looking for the latest cool library to use, researching into CI/CD tools, and wondering whether I should use React Navigation or React Native Navigation for my latest project! As the React Native ecosystem grows into building for Web, MacOS and Windows it will be even more vital to choose the correct library for your project.
I also love seeing what others are creating with React Native, so please share all your silky smooth animations, lovely UIs, clean code, DX tooling, funky state management solutions, native integrations and even (slightly boring) testing tools!
How was React Native Club built?
Everything is custom built using Hasura
, GraphQL, React and NextJS.
I have tried my best coming up with a completely custom design, but I'm not a designer so if you have any tips or really hate it and would like to redesign it (for free) then please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why didn't you use React Native?
Ha! Yeah, that would have made more sense really. Should've seen that question coming. If there is enough demand I promise I'll make you an app!
Why is it so white?
You're right, I need to implement dark mode, it hurts my eyes too.
Who are you?
- No advertising or self promotion.
- Try to keep the content about React Native
- Be nice!
- Don't just post links to other issues you are having. Explain your issue here and people are more likely to help.
- Post in the right place. We have different post types, discussion channels and categories. Please help others find your content by
- No NSFW content
Code of conduct
In the interest of fostering an open and welcoming environment, we as contributors and maintainers pledge to make participation in our project and our community a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of age, body size, disability, ethnicity, sex characteristics, gender identity and expression, level of experience, education, socio-economic status, nationality, personal appearance, race, religion, or sexual identity and orientation.
Examples of behavior that contributes to creating a positive environment include:
- Using welcoming and inclusive language
- Being respectful of differing viewpoints and experiences
- Gracefully accepting constructive criticism
- Focusing on what is best for the community
- Showing empathy towards other community members
Examples of unacceptable behavior by participants include:
- The use of sexualized language or imagery and unwelcome sexual attention or advances
- Trolling, insulting/derogatory comments, and personal or political attacks
- Public or private harassment
- Publishing others’ private information, such as a physical or electronic address, without explicit permission
- Other conduct which could reasonably be considered inappropriate in a professional setting
Project maintainers are responsible for clarifying the standards of acceptable behavior and are expected to take appropriate and fair corrective action in response to any instances of unacceptable behavior.
Project maintainers have the right and responsibility to remove, edit, or reject comments, commits, code, wiki edits, issues, and other contributions that are not aligned to this Code of Conduct, or to ban temporarily or permanently any contributor for other behaviors that they deem inappropriate, threatening, offensive, or harmful.
This Code of Conduct applies within all project spaces, and it also applies when an individual is representing the project or its community in public spaces. Examples of representing a project or community include using an official project e-mail address, posting via an official social media account, or acting as an appointed representative at an online or offline event. Representation of a project may be further defined and clarified by project maintainers.
Instances of abusive, harassing, or otherwise unacceptable behaviour may be reported by contacting the project team at email@example.com
. All complaints will be reviewed and investigated and will result in a response that is deemed necessary and appropriate to the circumstances. The project team is obligated to maintain confidentiality with regard to the reporter of an incident. Further details of specific enforcement policies may be posted separately.
Project maintainers who do not follow or enforce the Code of Conduct in good faith may face temporary or permanent repercussions as determined by other members of the project’s leadership.